Ever since 2020 begun, we’ve been through a lot of frightful events, it’s as if someone has accidentally hit the “hard” button in a video game and has no idea how to survive the first level. We’re now trying to survive against one of the most cruical modern diseases that has surprised the world with its rapid global contagion.
How to protect yourself, your co-workers and employees against COVID-19 is now the world’s number 1 concern. To answer that, we brought important techniques you can easily apply in your offices and work places to spread awareness about the infection and #Staysafe
Due to the practical world we live in, there seems no option to skip our offices, forget our duties to the capital system and hide in our homes even if a crisis hit the globe, therefore, we’re obliged to yield to the survival mode until it ends and take all the nessecary precautions in our offices and workplaces to protect ourseles.
COVID-19 Infection Methods
Understanding how the infection transmits from one person to another is the first step towards protecting yourself from catching Corona Virus.
- Direct transmission through droplets from the patient during coughing or sneezing
- Indirect transmission (touching contaminated surfaces and devices, and then touching the mouth, nose, or eyes)
- Direct contact with an infected person
- Eating foods without cooking, especially meat and eggs
Symptoms of corona virus infection
Symptoms of COVID-19 appears more like the flu, therefore we all must pay enough attention to our health status and not take any sign of sickness arbitrary anymore.
If any of those symptoms appear on you or any of your co-workers:
- High body temperature
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Extreme headache
- Severe body pain
- Dryness of breath and cough
You should do or advice them to:
- Stay at home and avoid mixing with others (work from home)
- Wear a medical mask and avoid touching its surface (if it’s a disposal mask (one-use mask) throw it in a closed pin after usage and do not reuse it)
- Keep hands clean by washing them for 20 seconds with soap and water or disinfectants
- Skip all traveling plans untill fully recovered
- Request health care immediately and report to management to take proper precautions
How to Protect Yourself Against Corona Virus
Protecting yourself against the virus is the goal to survive the crirsis and it comes as step 3 after understanding its origins, infection methods and symptoms.
- Wash hands with soap and water every half an hour
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze (use a tissue and throw in pin immediately)
- Cook Meat and eggs thoroughly.
- Cook and bring your own food from home
- Avoid fast-food services
- Avoid direct contact with anyone who has symptoms of respiratory illnesses such as coughing and sneezing
- Cancel all travel plans or if you have to travel make sure to take the proper precautions and avoid contact with animals (live or dead), animal products, or being in the animal trading markets
- Eliminate the use of paper to emails, sheets, and digital documents as much as you can
How to Protect Your Employees from Coronavirus
- Provide every employee with hand sanitizer gels
- exchange all soap and foam from bathrooms to Detol hand wash
- Spray the offices with Detol spray every morning
- Assert on sick leaves and work from home allowances if any employee feels any symptoms of flu, tireness, or sickness even if stil cabable of operation
- Print posters to spread awareness against the virus and spread over the workplace, company and at every floor of the building if possible
WARNING: “WHO” states, no need to wear masks, unless …
- You’re sick
- You doupt having symptoms of COVID-19
- You have dealt with someone who was found positive for COVID-19
- You deal with or work in a place were sick or patients come and go